Thanksgiving is a national holiday especially in Canada and in the US. Although celebrated at different times of the year, generally speaking, it is thankfulness for the previous year's blessing of the harvest. The celebration's origin dates back to 1621 where Pilgrims of Plymouth and the Wampanoag people shared their feast together.
This is wonderfully depicted in this famous historical canvas painted by Jean Leon Gerome Ferris. In total, he made 78 paintings of scenes inspired by American history.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.