Frida Kahlo was the most important artist in Mexico of the 20th century. As a painter, she was famous because of her many portraits, especially self-portraits. One of these self-portraits you are seeing now.
Frida's life was full of pain and tragedy. She was disabled due to polio as a child and later when she was 18, she had a bus accident and then suffered lifelong pain after that. The inspiration for her work was the nature of Mexico and she explored through her art the questions of gender positioning, race equality, and other social and political topics related to Mexican society.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.