You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall.
One of the most famous artworks of Vincent Van Gogh. He was a Dutch post-impressionist painter who became one of the most influential artist in the world. He painted this masterpiece in Arles and it represented "gratitude" for him. He originally used 3 shades of yellow to paint it. Our kit contains more of them to get a better contrast and more vivid look. Now you can become a real artist who will make his own Van-Go Painting.
No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
✅ Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
✅ Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
✅ 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.