We're presenting you a Paint by Numbers Kit titled Japanese Footbridge. Claude Monet, one of the founders of the Impressionist movement, was renowned for his relentless pursuit of capturing the shifting patterns and effects of light and color in the natural world. His Water Lilies series, where the Japanese Footbridge is prominently featured, is a testament to his unparalleled observation and expression of nature. Monet's profound influence on the art world continues to resonate today, his works serving as quintessential examples of Impressionist artistry.
Our Monet paint by numbers kit allows you to immerse yourself in Monet's world of vibrant color and fleeting light, providing a clear, numbered guide and high-quality paints to help you create your own impressionist masterpiece.
How Does Claude Monet - Japanese Footbridge Paint by Numbers Work?
You're about to make your own Monet famous painting!
- Become an artist today
- No prior skills are required for painting by numbers
- Perfect birthday gift idea
- Imagine hanging this canvas on your wall
What's In The Paint by Numbers Kit?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors)
- Reference image Claude Monet - Japanese Footbridge
- The DIY frame is optional
Our Guarantee at Painting by Numbers Shop®
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders please allow up to 15 days for delivery of the Paint by Numbers Kit.