The Opera House in Sydney is an architectural monument. Although design by the Danish architect Jørn Utzon, it was finished by an Australian architectural team. The building itself occupies the whole of Bennelong Point on Sydney Harbour.
The next famous thing we can see in the picture is the New Year's Eve Fireworks in Sydney Harbour. Each year this time the fireworks are synchronized and exploding off the catwalk, roadway, and the arches of the Harbour Bridge. Each year, there is a different theme chosen for this huge performance.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.