Fresh flowers in the vase and some pears, apples, and grapes. This is a typical example of a still-life painting with flowers and fruit. This artwork is not so easy to finish. The abundance of details of flowers and their petal as well as the complexity will require a certain level of dedication. But almost anybody can finish it! There are many artists who made amazing still-life artworks with flowers and fruits like Claude Monet, Paul Cézanne, or Ambrosius Bosschaert.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.