Daisy is one of those flowers that you see around and when you're in the park or in the fields, you take it for a weed. As it has white petals, it looks just common. Hence the name common daisy comes from. It grows in mild areas of central and western Europe but has been spread to America and Australia as well.
The flower itself can be used for culinary purposes as an herbal infusion, its petal can be eaten in sandwiches and used as an ingredient in salads.
This picture is one single flower set into a glass bottle. White color is a symbol of innocence and this is also the first thing that comes to my mind when I take a look at this picture.
You're about to make your own artwork! Imagine hanging this canvas on your wall. No previous skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does Paint by Numbers Work?
You'll get a complete kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. Follow the numbers on canvas and match them with numbered paints. The reference image will help you.
- Start working
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.