You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall.
Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh made this painting in June 1889. It represents the view from a window of his asylum room short before dawn. It's regarded as his magnum opus and recognized as one of the most influential paintings in the Western art, according to the article on Wikipedia.
No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
✅ Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
✅ Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
✅ 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Arrived early!!! The packaging is excellent! The came very well protected, no wrinkled! Definitely buy other models!!!
Fairly standard shipping, came with two numbered sets of paint and basic brushes with each in addition to the canvas. Lots of small details on this one. It will take awhile to complete. Looking forward to it.
Everything is great. Though some numbers are not readable