It's surely the most famous painting in the world. If you mention a painting, that's the first thing that comes to everybody's mind. Created by an Italian painter Leonardo da Vinci, it's considered to be a masterpiece of the Italian Renaissance.
Leonardo lived in the 15th and 16th centuries. He was active in so many activities. He was a recognized painter, engineer, scientist, and architect. His best works were half religious paintings and half portraits. We decided to publish more works of this fantastic artist. Masterpieces like Baptism of Christ, The Last Supper, or Virgin of the Rocks are immortal in their artistic value.
Mona Lisa is the most highly-valued painting in the world. The estimated worth is $100 million.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.