This one is a very popular painting made by Katsushika Hokusai. He was a Japanese artist and an ukiyo-e painter. That word means "woodblock printing", which was a painting technique widely used in Japan between the 17th and 19th centuries. The composition of this artwork shows three things - the wave, three boats, and a mountain. The mountain is Mount Fuji.
How Does Paint by Numbers Work?
You're about to make your landscape painting! Imagine hanging this canvas on your wall. No previous skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be your amazing DIY home decoration item.
What's In The Wave off Kanagawa Canvas Kit?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors)
- Reference image of Wave off Kanagawa
- The DIY frame is optional
Our Guarantee at Painting by Numbers Shop
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.