Claude Monet is one of the most significant painters of all time. He comes from France and he's supposed to be the founder of the impressionist movement. His perception of nature has a very modern approach.
Monet used to paint motives from his own garden. He had around ten versions of the Water Lilies done and we are presenting you one of them. The picture is very impressive and makes a real visual impact on your eyes. Just stay calm and look at it. Which feeling does it inspire in you? Do you feel the movement in that image?
Get this Monet Paint by Numbers kit and be the artist you always wanted to become.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.