Gorgeous city in the northeastern part of Italy. Known since many years for its special atmosphere. It was built upon the group of many islands. The city is crossed with canals which serve as the streets. The biggest one is the Grand Canal. On those waterways Gondolas carry the passengers. There are around 400 official Gondoliers in Venice.
Certain part of the city belongs to the UNESCO World Heritage. One of the top attractions for the tourists is the annual festival called a Carnival of Venice.
Over 1,5 million people come to Venice every year on ships. Nowadays, the historical parts of the city cannot be approached by large cruise ships over 1000 tons due to damages caused by such a traffic on the canals.
Two of the most famous persons coming from Venice are Marco Polo and Giacomo Casanova.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.