The Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh created this painting in June 1890. It certainly belongs to the best works of this talented artist. What you can see when you have a look at the painting, the dominant colors are blue and yellow with the intermezzo of brown in between. The wavy approach to the concept creates an interesting view of the building and the scenery around it.
Create your own masterpiece, select one of our van Gogh paint by number kits for adults.
How Does The Church at Auvers Paint by Numbers Work?
You're about to make your own religious painting!
- Become an artist today
- No prior skills are required for painting by numbers
- Perfect birthday gift idea
- Imagine hanging this canvas on your wall
What's In The Paint by Numbers Kit?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors)
- Reference image of The Church at Auvers
- The DIY frame is optional
Our Guarantee at Painting by Numbers Shop®
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders please allow up to 15 days for delivery of the Paint by Numbers Kit.