Dragons are probably the most famous mystical creatures. Maybe along with dwarves, elves, wizards, and unicorns. They're very powerful majestic animals. They look like flying lizards, having huge and strong bodies, lizard's heads, and bat wings. They're usually horned and have big and sharp teeth.
Their character is most of the time vile. They're very greedy. They hunger for gold even more than the dwarves and that's already something. Dragons tend to live around big mountains where they find a nice and roomy cave to dwell and guard their treasures. It needs a brave hero, or even an army to kill a dragon.
There are many stories talking about dragons. Everybody knows The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. Some years ago a famous novel called "Eragon" spoke about adventures where dragons played the main role.
In my opinion, this picture is an Easy Dragon Painting and you don't have to be scared of too many details in it.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.