Purple Butterfly Paint by Numbers canvas shows the butterfly mirrored in the water. This is very cute work. I like the nice contrast of the deep purple color of the butterflies in the grey wavy water. The reflection is blurred and creates an impression of motion.
Butterflies are very fragile insects. As a symbol of summer together with flowers, they create an unforgettable atmosphere.
This easy Butterfly Painting will make you love it. Suitable for beginners and kids as well. As there are very few paints used, the complexity is low but the outcome looks so amazing.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.