She was an idol for the whole generation in the 1950s and 1960s. Marilyn Monroe was an American actress and singer. Even many years after her death she is still a pop culture icon. Among the movies, which are the most popular, we can list Some Like It Hot, The Seven Year Itch, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, and How To Marry a Millionaire. I'm sure you must have heard of them.
Throughout her life, there were many rises and falls. She was three times married, all of the marriages were unsuccessful. Despite her troubled private life, she was able to perform in so many great films. She also struggled with addiction. Marilyn died very early at the age of 36.
You're about to make your own painting of Marilyn Monroe! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.