This beautiful fish is a variety of the Amur carp. The word "koi" is a Japanese word for carp. Koi are bred for ornamental purposes. They're kept in outdoor pools named Koi ponds. There are many varieties of this fish different in coloration and patterning. Some of the most typical colors are white, black, red, orange, and yellow. Although this hobby comes from Japan, it is nowadays spread almost worldwide. The most popular variety is definitely Kohaku. There are already more than 100 varieties of Koi that are classified and thoroughly described.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.