Hong Kong is a large city or better said a metropolitan area, that is located on the eastern Pearl River Delta in South China. Originally it was a colony of the British Empire. Today it's one of the two special regions within China. The other one is Macau. Hong Kong is a very highly developed region and it has the biggest amount of skyscrapers in the world.
Our painting shows the Hong Kong Island skyline which is viewed from the Victoria Harbour. The colorful rainbow-like reflection on the sea shows that it's a city of many colors. A very vivid seaside view.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.