Elvis Presley is the most successful rock and roll singer of all time. He was also an actor as he produced more than 30 movies. Born in 1935 in Tupelo, Mississippi, and died in 1977 in Memphis, Tennessee. He definitely belonged to the most influential musicians of the 20th century. Due to his charismatic look and behavior, he quickly became an idol for young women.
Elvis was either loved and adored or despicable for the others. You simply couldn't ignore him. Among his greatest hits are songs like Love Me Tender, Jailhouse Rock, Heartbreak Hotel, Can't Help Falling in Love.
It would be a great way to honor his skills and fame and make the Elvis painting while listening to his immortal records.
How Does Elvis Presley Paint by Numbers Work?
You're about to make your own portrait artwork!
- Become an artist today
- No prior skills are required for painting by numbers
- Perfect birthday gift idea
- Imagine hanging this canvas on your wall
What's In The Paint by Numbers Kit?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors)
- Reference image of Elvis Presley
- The DIY frame is optional
Our Guarantee at Painting by Numbers Shop®
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders please allow up to 15 days for delivery of the Paint by Numbers Kit.