Elvis Presley is the most successful rock and roll singer of all times. He was also an actor as he produced more than 30 movies. Born in 1935 in Tupelo, Mississippi and died in 1977 in Memphis, Tennessee. He definitely belonged to the most influential musicians of the 20th century. Due to his charismatic look and behaviour he quickly became an idol for young women.
Elvis was either loved and adored or despicable for the others. You simply couldn't ignore him. Among his greatest hits are songs like Love Me Tender, Jailhouse Rock, Heartbreak Hotel, Can't Help Falling in Love.
It would be a great way to honor his skills and fame and make the Elvis painting while listening to his immortal records.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.