Audrey Hepburn was an iconic British actress born in 1929 and died in 1993. She was the first actress to win the Oscar prize. It was for the movie Roman Holiday where she played alongside Gregory Peck. Later on, she starred in many famous movies like the musical My Fair Lady, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and Wait Until Dark.
Audrey spent a long time helping different charity organizations, especially UNICEF. She was very well known for her distinctive look and the clothes she wore. Our picture shows her in modern style. This is a perfect birthday gift for all fans of Audrey Hepburn.
How Does Audrey Hepburn Paint by Numbers Work?
You're about to make your own Audrey Hepburn painting!
- Become an artist today
- No prior skills are required for painting by numbers
- Perfect birthday gift idea
- Imagine hanging this canvas on your wall
What's In The Paint by Numbers Kit?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors)
- Reference image of Audrey Hepburn
- The DIY frame is optional
Our Guarantee at Painting by Numbers Shop®
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders please allow up to 15 days for delivery of the Paint by Numbers Kit.