Audrey Hepburn was an iconic British actress born in 1929 and died in 1993. She was the first actress to win the Oscar prize. It was for the movie Roman Holiday where she played alongside Gregory Peck. Later on she starred in many famous movies like the musical My Fair Lady, Breakfast at Tiffany's and Wait Until Dark.
Audrey spent a long time helping different charity organizations, especially for UNICEF. She was very well known for her distinctive look and the clothes she wore. Our picture shows her in modern style. This is a perfect birthday gift for all fans of Audrey Hepburn.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.