Dive into the vibrant world of French Impressionism with our Paint by Numbers Kit "Claude Monet - Woman with a Parasol". Claude Monet, an instrumental figure in the development of the Impressionist movement, was renowned for his masterful depiction of light, color, and atmosphere. The "Woman with a Parasol" epitomizes Monet's extraordinary ability to capture the fleeting nuances of a moment in the open air. The painting, along with others in his oeuvre, forever changed the face of art, steering it towards modernity and subjectivity.
In this Monet's paint by numbers kit, you can emulate Monet's groundbreaking style, using a set of high-quality paints and a detailed numbered guide to recreate this illustrious Impressionist canvas.
How Does Claude Monet - Woman with a Parasol Paint by Numbers Work?
You're about to make your own Monet famous painting!
- Become an artist today
- No prior skills are required for painting by numbers
- Perfect birthday gift idea
- Imagine hanging this canvas on your wall
What's In The Paint by Numbers Kit?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors)
- Reference image Claude Monet - Woman with a Parasol
- The DIY frame is optional
Our Guarantee at Painting by Numbers Shop®
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders please allow up to 15 days for delivery of the Paint by Numbers Kit.