Welcome the exquisite realm of Impressionist artistry into your life with our Paint by Numbers Kit, "Claude Monet - Vase of Chrysanthemums". The illustrious Claude Monet was an innovator and stalwart of the Impressionist movement, celebrated for his original approach to painting, particularly the vivid portrayal of color and light. The "Vase of Chrysanthemums" is a testament to Monet's fascination with the natural world, expertly capturing the transitory beauty of flowers in full bloom. Monet's works forever altered the art landscape, his unique, vibrant style inspiring generations of artists to come.
Our Monet paint by numbers kit lets you engage with Monet's revolutionary techniques, offering you a complete set of quality paints and a precise guide to help you render your own version of this renowned Impressionist work.
How Does Claude Monet - Vase of Chrysanthemums Paint by Numbers Work?
You're about to make your own Monet famous painting!
- Become an artist today
- No prior skills are required for painting by numbers
- Perfect birthday gift idea
- Imagine hanging this canvas on your wall
What's In The Paint by Numbers Kit?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors)
- Reference image Claude Monet - Vase of Chrysanthemums
- The DIY frame is optional
Our Guarantee at Painting by Numbers Shop®
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders please allow up to 15 days for delivery of the Paint by Numbers Kit.