Opuntia is usually called a Prickly Pear. It's a beautiful kind of Cactus that is characteristic of its shape. The plant is native to America. It grows mostly in Mexico and Caribbean Islands, but its location spreads throughout the U.S. up to Canada. Opuntia is probably the most cold-tolerant of the Cacti, therefore it's suitable for planting it in the garden as well.
You don't have to grow one. Now you can get this painting kit and have your own Cactus Opuntia on your wall.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.