This is a historical painting of Archangel Michael vanquishing Satan painted by Guido Reni. St. Michael stands on Satan's back with his sword held high. Satan is depicted as an ugly older bolding man with black receding hair and a beard. Michael is shown as a young, handsome being with curly blonde hair. It is a symbol of God defeating Evil.
Saint Michael had four roles in Roman Catholic Church. The first one being the Leader of the Army of God, the second one is to carry the souls of the deceased to heaven. the third role is to weigh the souls in his scales, and in the fourth role, he was the guardian of the Church.
You're about to make your own Archangel Michael Painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.