Daisy is one of those flowers that you see around and when you're in the park or in the fields, you take it for a weed. As it has white petals, it looks just common. Hence the name common daisy comes from. It grows in mild areas of central and western Europe, but has been spread to America and Australia as well.
Flower itself can be used for culinary purpose as herbal infusion, its petal can be eaten in sandwiches and used as an ingredient in salads.
The Daisy Painting we offer you is one single flower set into a glass blottle. White color is a symbol of innocence and this is also the first thing that comes to my mind when I take a look at this picture.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.