Create your own fantastic Japanese Cherry Blossom Tree Painting. These magnificent trees play with strong pink colors. Our picture shows it at night when the moon shines on its leaves and flowers. In general, this is an easy painting, and if you start it. You'll learn how to do it by yourself.
In Japan, the Cherry Trees are called Sakura. These are grown not for fruits, but for ornamental reasons. Because they're so beautiful, they quickly spread to the whole world. Actually, to the parts with moderate and mild climate as it's where they grow at best. Get one for you as well. You will enjoy it all the time as paintings last forever.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
✅ Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
✅ Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
✅ 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.