Poppies are plants that have so beautiful flowers, that they're mostly grown for ornamental reasons. Few of their species have other purposes of growing and it's medical and food. The seeds of these plants are very small, but they're very healthy and many kinds of cakes are prepared in different countries out of them. The poppy flowers are a symbol of remembrance of the dead soldiers.
The red poppies in our painting look so nice and lovely. This picture is one of the easier kits that we have. The dominant colors are red and soft orange. The large petals and the areas of the vase are quite easy to paint, it's suitable for beginning artists as well.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.