Succulents are famous for their ability to withstand harsh conditions. In their native environment they're exposed to extreme heat and no rain or water. They have develop a way to store water efficiently and to use it when needed. For their growers it is said it's also easier than growing orchids or other kinds of plants.
There are so many forms of succulents (including cacti) and when they're combine, they're so beautiful. Our painting contains a few of them in a nice plant pot. This is exactly a painting that would fit into a minimalist modern home.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.