One of the most famous artworks of Vincent Van Gogh. He was a Dutch post-impressionist painter who became one of the most influential artists in the world. He painted this masterpiece in Arles and it represented "gratitude" for him. He originally used 3 shades of yellow to paint it. Our kit contains more of them to get better contrast and a more vivid look. Now you can become a real artist who will make his own Van-Go Painting. That is what we call a Masterpiece by Numbers.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.