Winter is here again, it snows outside and Santa's Christmas Train has arrived again. You're right, it's Christmas time and children are looking forward to getting something. And what is even better? The train is full of presents.
The idea is dated back to 1985 and was brought by Chris Van Allsburg. He wrote a story of a boy who hopped onto a magical train called the Polar Express. A movie with the same name was directed by Robert Zemeckis in 2004. The film was a huge success. It tells a story of a boy who didn't believe in the existence of Santa Claus. What about you?
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.