Tiger is the uncrowned king of the jungle in India. This animal reminds me of a cat but is many times bigger and heavier. It's actually the largest living cat species in the world. An adult tiger weighs up to 300kg (660lb). There are more subspecies of tigers. The one in our picture is a realistic look into his eyes. You'll learn how to paint a tiger by doing it by numbers. Our customers love it so much and we are delighted to bring you this product.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.