Zebra looks like a horse, but it's not a horse. Probably the most popular zebra in the world is the amazing Marty. For their striped body, this animal is really standing out of the rest. Every ZOO is proud to have a few of them and they attract so many visitors.
Our Zebra painting is quite comical. It shows zebras from behind. It's a very modern approach and it's a great item to show in your living room. Brown grey background and colored zebra backs are a funny variation of the black and white bodies.
You're about to make your own painting! Imagine hanging this painting on your wall. No previous painting skills are required for painting by numbers. You'll learn it by doing it and the result will be amazing.
How Does It Work?
You'll get a full painting kit including everything you need to finish it. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Stretch the canvas on a flat work table.
- Open the paint pots. You'll need to put a few drops of water into each in case they are dried a bit.
- Start painting
What's In The Package?
- Premium pre-numbered printed linen canvas
- 3x high-quality brushes
- Full set of acrylic paints (no need to mix colors, there is enough paint in each pot to complete the painting)
- Reference sheet
- The DIY frame is optional (in case you choose to order this variant)
- Free Shipping & No hidden fees!
- Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
- 14 days money-back guarantee
When Will I Get My Order?
Due to the high volume of orders and the world's pandemic please allow up to 15 days for delivery.